Tech Talk: How to Win at Email Marketing
Email is a critical component of nearly every marketing program. The quality of your message and your list could make or break an entire campaign.
Adam’s presentation takes attendees through all aspects of an email program, including strategy, data, design, copywriting, delivery, testing, and analysis. It will provide insight, tactics, tips, and takeaways that attendees can implement to improve campaigns for their business.
In this presentation learn:
- Why Email = Winning
- How to set and achieve goals
- How to collect, manage and grow a high quality, engaged, and responsive contact list
- How to create messaging that is relevant, personalized, and actionable
- Why testing is key to winning
- How to get results that matter
Adam Q. Holden-Bache is the author of “How to Win at B2B Email Marketing: A Guide to Achieving Success.”
Adam currently serves as Director, Email Marketing at Enventys Partners. Adam oversees the email marketing strategy, production, execution, and analysis of email marketing campaigns with the objective of meeting and exceeding internal and client marketing goals.