Senior Recruiter (Part-Time)
- Commitment: Full-time
- Location: New York
- Team: Operations
Method is an international design firm specialized in creating brand, product and service design experiences. From our offices in New York and London, we serve clients – ranging from start-ups to household brand names – that expect a collaborative, engaging process and end-to-end solutions that are equally smart and beautiful.
Method is seeking a Senior Design Recruiter to join our team in New York, on a part-time basis (up to 24 hours a week). At Method, designing great experiences is our passion. This mission extends to all facets of our organization. As a recruiter at Method you will craft exceptional experiences for both candidates and internal clients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for superior client service and 5+ years of in-house creative/design recruiting experience. This position is more about internal customer service than filling a high volume of requisitions. You will not only be responsible for sourcing and engaging candidates, the focus for this role is on efforts that attract candidates and retain employees.
- Manage open requisitions; offering full life cycle recruiting services to internal clients
- Identify and engage exception design talent
- Manage candidates though the hiring process while providing an exceptional, high-touch candidate experience
- Promote a 'recruiting culture' internally
- Promote and sell the Method brand at industry and college events
- Participate in the development and implementation of Method talent acquisition strategy and programs (such as the internship program)
- Win the trust of internal clients and foster working partnerships
- Compile and communicate recruiting status and metrics on a regular and ongoing basis
- Present and negotiate all offers with candidates
- Ensure compliance with hiring policies, practices and company values
- Partner with Human Resources on retention, on-boarding, and other projects as required
- Propose and implement on-going improvements to Method's recruitment efforts
Qualifications / Attributes
- A minimum of five years experience in-house recruiting for the product design, creative, or advertising industry
- Experience utilizing social media to attract applicants
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and built strong, influential and action-oriented relationships
- Highly proficient in all aspects of full life cycle recruiting
- Excellent attention to detail and discretion with regards to confidential information
- An extensive established network in the design community
- Outstanding project management skills
- Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems, we use Lever
- Experience working on a data-driven recruiting team desired
- Competence working with spreadsheets; compiling and reporting data in a visual manner is a plus
Cultural Fit: The people who thrive at Method are curious, empathetic, rigorous, experimental and appreciate a holistic way of solving design problems in collaborative teams through rapid prototyping. Method's culture is a meritocracy in which small project teams collaborate across multiple departments and, in many cases, across offices and time zones. We seek patient and friendly individuals who are smart, curious and opinionated; individuals who have the ability to proactively develop points of view across categories for an ever-changing product and service development environment. But we also seek those that have the ability to listen, to consider other opinions, and who are able to work well with others. At senior levels, we seek managers who can take direction as well as give it; who can lead projects as well as produce design solutions as needed.
If you are a curious individual that believes better experiences shape a better world, we'd like to hear from you.
If you are a curious individual that believes better experiences shape a better world, we’d like to hear from you.Apply