- Commitment: Full-time
- Location: London
- Team: Design
Method is an international design and innovation firm. We help businesses seize opportunities through strategic design by creating valuable products, services, and brand experiences that engage people.
We are currently looking for a Visual Design Intern for Method’s Internship Program. Our main objective is to train designers who are at the start of their careers by giving them hands-on experience in the industry. As part of the program, interns will be exposed to the people, processes, and culture of Method’s studio, giving them insight into how a global design firm collaborates and operates.
This is an opportunity for a talented interaction design intern to develop a deeper understanding of design by working on client-facing projects and internal efforts. You will participate in project work from conception to execution, craft presentations and design systems, and collaborate with team members on crafting strategically driven creative. You will also be exposed to and engage with Method’s other disciplines including Strategy, Visual Design, Technology, Client Services, and Business Development.
Candidates can be current students or recent graduates of a Visual Design program, though we though we will consider those in related fields. Ideally, you have experience working in a variety of mediums, especially digital, and be in the know about the latest tech trends. Requisite skills include a strong understanding of typography, colour and layout, and fluency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Keynote.
- Participate in brainstorming, concept ideation, and research with Visual Designers, as well as with members of other disciplines
- Partner with other disciplines to support implementation of seamless digital experiences from concept to execution
- Participate in internal and client work sessions
- Support the Visual Design team with design capabilities on client and internal projects
- Manage file maintenance and organization
- Assemble client presentations when needed
- Actively seek opportunities within the studio for client projects to internal projects
- Approach design problems conceptually, with a constant desire to innovate
- Supportive of the Visual Design team and the studio at large
- Focus on craft and delivery of high quality work
- Self motivated and proactive but also collaborative
- Eager and ready to join in, no matter the type of project or task at hand
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
If you are a curious individual that believes better experiences shape a better world, we’d like to hear from you.Apply