- Commitment: Full-time
- Location: London
- Team: Design Technology
Who we are
Method is an international strategic design agency with offices in London and New York. We help businesses solve the challenges of tomorrow through the practice of design thinking; helping them transform and adapt, discover new opportunities for products and services whilst ensuring that the exercise and solution delivers a unified brand experience.
Our work is transformational thanks to our interdisciplinary teams made up of exceptional individuals offering a blend of technical wizardry, analytical thinking, artistic flare and constant dedication to delivering human centric solutions.
Who you are
You are a recent graduate who is passionate and curious about what the future of human computer interaction looks like - you will also want to be involved in defining this future. You a digital craftsperson who loves bringing concepts to life through working code and particularly passionate about the user experience and, equally, systems thinking.
What you’ll do
- Exploring and building tools and systems that empower our designers to move quicker and smarter
- Developing functional prototypes to demonstrate innovative concepts and push boundaries of human computer interaction
- Making advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) systems accessible, interactive and fun to use
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Design, Computer Science, Interactive Media or Engineering
- Passionate about creating elegant, responsive, front-end designs and interfaces
- Familiar with revision control systems Git, Mercurial or similar
- Willingness to learn, adapt in a fast moving project
Nice to haves
- Python development experience (especially WSGI, bottle, Flask)
- Familiar with any of Node, gulp/grunt, Flux, Browserify or WebPack
- Worked with data-visualization libraries (D3.js, Three.js, Bokeh)
- Experience with serverless architecture and event-driven services
- Familiar with ML and ML libraries (Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras)
… and a portfolio (and/or repos) to walk us through and demonstrate interest and experience.
We seek patient and friendly individuals who are smart, curious and opinionated. Individuals who have the ability to be fast learners and develop points of view for a constantly changing product and service development landscape. We seek those that have the ability to listen, to see value in other opinions, and who are able to collaborate respectfully and effectively. At senior level, we look for leaders who can take direction as well as give it; who can lead projects as well as get their hands dirty as needed.
If you are a curious individual that believes better experiences shape a better world, we’d like to hear from you.
If you are a curious individual that believes better experiences shape a better world, we’d like to hear from you.Apply