Throughout his career, Brad has been a creative marketer leader with a knack for building and maintaining strong company cultures – an increasingly complex challenge in today’s multigenerational, distributed workplace. In his current role as Head of Marketing for Method’s global design and engineering consultancy, he has become a highly regarded manager, innovator, and collaborator.
Marketing and culture have been at the heart of Brad’s work since the beginning. He started his career as an Area Director with the non-profit organization Young Life, where he managed everything from events and marketing to fundraising and donor care. Brad then joined Method (formerly Skookum) as a Business Analyst and is now one of the digital product firm’s more tenured employees.
Since being promoted to Marketing Director in 2017, then Head of Marketing in 2021, he has successfully:
- Helped build an award-winning culture with a globally distributed team
- Led the company through a brand transition and merger in collaboration with global teams across Method’s parent company, GlobalLogic
- Managed external and internal communications
- Driven ideation and execution of marketing programs
- Developed the Tech Talk hybrid event series that draws over 1,000 attendees every year
No matter what product he’s marketing or what program he’s leading, Brad’s focus is always on finding the right people, getting them in the right spots, and executing. His goal is to help bring out the best in those around him so they can all win together.